- We encourage you to consider trying a Sunday School Group on Sunday mornings at 10a.m. (September through May) and joining one of our weekly small groups.
- PRAY! Be Open! Ask God to give you guidance in making a decision or to overcome your fear, resistance or hesitancy!
If you haven’t been part of a group for a while…
- Consider how important it is to involve others in your spiritual journey. Don’t fly solo!
- You are more than welcome to try out any of our groups...no commitment, no obligation!
- If starting with a Sunday group and a weekly small group seems like too much, then just pick one of them and invest yourself in it!
If you have been a part of one or more groups…
- If you’ve enjoyed being part of a Sunday School group but you’re frustrated that you don’t get more time with some of those good people, consider inviting a few of them to join with you in a weekly small group!
- Some people really love groups and join lots of them. We encourage you to consider joining no more than two groups. Invest fully in those groups and use extra time to serve others!