• Approximately 70% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, regardless of their income. This means that “broke” has become the new normal in our nation.
• At the end of the month, many individuals simply have nothing left because of debt and expenses. If this is you, I’ve got good news. You are not alone.
• You may be sitting there wishing you could get more financial margin in your life. If you’d like to take control of your money, then listen carefully.
• As a church, we want to share a practical plan that can help you discover God’s way of handling money. We want to empower you to get on a budget, get out of debt, save for the future, and take control of your money.
• Financial Peace University is that plan. This 9-week class taught by money expert Dave Ramsey can change your financial story in a matter of weeks—and your family tree for generations to come.
The participation fee is $100 per individual or couple. Past participants may attend for free.
New classes start Monday, Sept 10 at 6:30pm. To register for a Financial Peace University Class at First Baptist Church, Sioux Falls, SD, CLICK HERE or contact the church office 605.336.0966.